For the RD Exam Study Suite and DTR Exam Study Suite
A new purchase of the RD Exam Study Suite or DTR Exam Study Suite comes with 3 months of free updates. Should your update subscription expire, you may continue to use the software indefinitely, but you will not be able to download any software updates unless you extend your subscription.
If your update subscription is still valid, purchasing a new subscription will extend your expiration date by 3 months.
At this time, there is no need to purchase an update subscription code for RD Now Flash Cards or the Practice Exam Monitoring programs.
Please note: The purpose of the Update Subscription Code is only to extend the Update Subscription expiration date on your program. After you enter the code into your program, you will then need to check for updates, download them, and install them. The Update Code itself does not update your software. You still need to manually do this.
Instructions on the Subscription Codes
After you purchase an Update Subscription Code, you will receive an email with your code. This code will need to be entered into your Study Suite program.
- Open the Manage Update Subscription page by clicking on the panel. For versions x.9 and lower, the panel is located at the bottom of the panels from the Home screen. For versions x.10 and higher, the panel is on the lower-right of the Home screen.
- This will open the Manage Update Subscriptions window. Enter the code into the box and click Verify. A successful code entry will extend your update subscription by 3 months.
- After you verify your subscription code, close out of the Manage Update Subscription window and get back to the Home screen.
- Now check for any available updates by clicking the Update Available button in the toolbar. As an alternative method, you can click on the What’s New (Update History) button in the toolbar, and then click Check for Updates
There is no time limit of use with the software. Once you have it installed on your computer, it is yours indefinitely until you decide to uninstall it.
With the new activation of the software, you will receive updates for free for the first 3 months. Should your update subscription expire, you may continue to use the software without any limitations, but you will not be eligible to receive any future software updates.
An Update Subscription Code may be purchased at any time, regardless if your current subscription is valid or expired. Entering an Update Subscription Code into the software with a valid subscription will simply just extend your expiration date by 3 months.
Student Editions are designed for an individual student who purchases the program on their own, are studying at home, and are made for only one user.
Academic Editions are designed for colleges, universities, or other academic institutions where the plan is to install the software in a computer lab for multiple users to access the software.
Which edition is right for me?
If you are a student purchasing the program for yourself, or are an educational institution purchasing the software for your students to install on their individual computers at home, go for the Student Edition.
If you are an instructor or purchasing manager of a college, university, or other academic institution and plan to install the software on a shared computer in a lab, opt for the Academic Edition.
Why is there such a huge difference in cost for the Academic Edition?
The Academic Edition is more expensive because this edition allows for more than one student to use the software per license. The Student Edition may have only one user per license.
Unregistered software may be returned within 60 days of purchase for a refund.
- (Flash Drive or Disk) Unopened, unregistered: Full refund minus shipping & handling
- (Flash Drive or Disk) Opened, unregistered: Refund minus 20% restocking fee and minus shipping & handling
- (Flash Drive or Disk) Opened, registered: Software will be returned to the customer with no refund granted
- (Flash Drive, Disk, or Download) Registered software: Not eligible for a refund once the software has been registered
- Add-Ons: If the Add-On Code was used to activate the Add-On study module, the purchase is not eligible for a refund
- Backup Flash Drives and Subscription Codes are not eligible for a refund. Backup Flash Drives may be exchanged for another Backup Flash Drive if the request is made within 60 days (i.e. You purchased the backup for the RD Exam Study Suite but meant to order the backup for the DTR Exam Study Suite)
Sometimes mistakes do happen.
- If you purchased the wrong software title, you may return the unopened, unregistered software for an exchange. No additional charges apply.
- If we send out the wrong software title, you may return the unopened, unregistered software for exchange. In this event, we will issue you a 5% refund for our mistake.
- If your Visual Veggies Software package arrives damaged, please send this back for a replacement.
- If the software has been registered, no refund or exchange will be granted.