This app is designed for Registered Dietitians, Registered Dietetic Technicians, and students working in the clinical setting.
Let VeggiEquations Clinical perform the many calculations nutrition professionals use on a daily basis!
- Resting Energy needs – choose to use the Harris-Benedict equation or the Miflin-St. Jeor equation
- Total Energy needs
- Tube Feedings
- Total Parenteral Nutrition
- Non-Protein Calorie to Nitrogen ratio
- Calculation of grams nitrogen to protein and grams protein to nitrogen
- Body Mass Index
- Ideal Body Weight
- Percent of Ideal Body Weight based on actual weight
- Patient Frame Size
- Glomerular Filtration Rate
- Renal Solute Load
- Conversions of mg to mEq and mEq to mg of various electrolytes
Visual Veggies Software has been providing study guides for nutrition students preparing for their upcoming registration exams since 2005. While VeggiEquations Clinical is not designed solely for the purpose of preparing students for their exams, students can benefit from this app too with the unique Learn feature on each calculation. This feature shows the equations used and a description of the topic for the user to learn more.
- Optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus
- Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later