THE PRACTICE EXAM MONITORING TOOL ENABLES INSTRUCTORS TO MONITOR THE PROGRESS OF STUDENTS USING THE RD AND DTR EXAM STUDY SUITE PROGRAMS.
Practice Exam Monitoring works with both the Academic Edition and the Student Edition of the Study Suite software!
With this tool, teachers and intern directors can view the following data:
- Practice Exam: Pretest scores, average scores overall, individual test results, an overview snapshot of how well the student is doing in each of the domains, and how the student is performing in comparison to others in the class!
- Matching: Total number of matching categories answered correctly and incorrectly
- Abbreviations: Total number of Abbreviations terms answered correctly, incorrectly, and surrendered
- Flash Cards: Number of cards viewed per domain
- Hanging with Nutrition: Number of mystery words answered correctly and incorrectly
- Whiteboard Video Tutorials: Videos watched by the student
- Time Utilization: See how much time students are spending in each study module
Practice Exam Monitoring now also has reporting capabilities! Run reports on a single student and compare them to another student or to the whole group, or run a report on the group as a whole. Report types are as follows:
- Pretest vs. Post-Test
- Date Range
- Single Test
- Multiple Tests
- Specific Test Category
IMPORTANT: In order for all study modules to be viewed, your students must be running version 7.18.0 or later of the RD Exam Study Suite or version 5.18.0 or later of the DTR Exam Study Suite. If they are using versions prior to x.18.0, you will still be able to monitor their Practice Exam data but no other study module data.
All Visual Veggies Software applications are created entirely by a Registered Dietitian!
** Compatible with Windows 7 or later and Mac OS X 10.10.5 or later
Prefer to pay with a check? Visual Veggies Software Order Form
Practice Exam Monitoring Flash Drive
- Compatible with Windows 7 and above and Mac OS X 10.10.5 and above