How do I install and run the program?
- Place the CD-ROM into your computer’s CD drive. If the disk does not open automatically, go to My Computer and double-click your CD-ROM drive.
- Open the appropriate folder for your system (either Mac or Windows).
- Double-click the file inside the folder.
- Follow the Installation Wizard through the installation process.
- For more information, please refer to the Quick Setup Guide.
- Double-click the program icon. A form pops up stating you need to register the program. Click the “Register Now” button.
- An Internet browser will open up asking for a Password. Enter the alpha-numeric code provided on the card that came with your CD-ROM or delivered to your email. Enter the Registration Code exactly as it appears in the Password box. Please note, the Registration Code is case-sensitive.
- On the next screen, enter your name, address, telephone number and email address, then click “Submit”.
- You will receive a confirmation page with a long validation code. Highlight this code and copy it (right-click and choose “Copy”).
- Return to the program screen where you clicked the “Register Now” button. There will be a blank text box where you can now paste your Validation Code (right-click and choose “Paste”).
- Click “Validate Now”.
- With a successful registration, you will get a new button to appear called “Activate Now”. Click this button and enjoy your program
- From here on, you will only need to double-click the icon on your desktop to run the program. As long as the program is installed on your computer, you will only need to register this one time.
For more information, please refer to the Quick Setup Guide
How many computers can I load a program on?
Each program may only be installed onto one computer. If you are interested in installing onto multiple computers, additional licenses must be purchased. You may have an unlimited number of users using one computer that has the program installed.
When I enter the Registration Code, I get a message stating that the account is suspended or the code does not match those in the database. Why?
This means that the code was either entered incorrectly or the code was used by another user. If you receive this message, please contact Ryan at 570-814-6665 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I have a Macintosh computer. Will the programs run on a Mac? What systems are the programs compatible?
Yes! Software is now compatible with Mac OS X 10.4 or later and on Windows XP, Vista, and 7. Mac computers running PowerPC are not compatible with Visual Veggies Software applications.